Train your students to be everyday Peacemakers and allies!
Hire us OR Join our Peacemaker Trainer Certification Program
The Peacemaker Program is a Student Leadership program that trains a team of select 3rd, 4th and 5th-grade Peacemakers to solve problems and provide ally-ship and communication support on the playground and in the classroom.
The program includes special training of a school site “Peacemaker Liaison”, training for yard-duty staff, training for school staff and a parent program.
Bring Soul Shoppe to Your School – Our Peacemaker Trainers come to your site
Train students in essential communication skills and conflict resolution strategies to support their peers to resolve problems on the Peace Path.
Student Peacemakers are trained during a 3-part training or 1 full day in the following skills:
- “I” Messages: the essential communication tool
- “The Clean-Up”: taking students beyond, “I’m sorry”
- “Stop & Breathe”: an important decision making and de-escalation skills
- Teamwork: through several activities, students will learn the value of working together
- Leadership: peacemakers learn about their role as leaders in their community
Join our Train the Peacemaker Trainer Certification Program
Become a certified Soul Shoppe Peacemaker Trainer. (Available to schools outside the San Francisco Bay Area only.)
Certify your school to train your own student Peacemakers!
Each school can send up to 3 people to be trained to successfully facilitate and set up your school’s Peacemaker Program.
- Understanding your own conflict styles
- Understanding the physiology of conflict
- Learning the curriculum for training Peacemakers
- Setting up the PM Program for success
- Choosing your PM’s
- Getting entire school on board
- Special event introducing PM’s to parents
- School-wide Peace-building events
- All you need to know about your Peace Path
Become a Peacemaker Program Licensee
(Available only outside the San Francisco Bay Area. )
In creating a licensing program, we envision more students and schools having access to skills and tools that build peace, compassion, and community. Our goal is to align with people who have a passion to serve schools and a desire to build their own business in this specific area.